Benchwheel Electric Longboard C2 Black Red
The Benchwheel Electric Skateboard has earned its place with its efficient design, powerful battery, torque acceleration, high-performance wheels, and a lightweight fiberglass deck design. The Benchwheel Electric Skateboard looks almost like a regular skateboard and it is portable, a feature that every person who performs stunts or rides a skateboard would need.
- 3 base layers of bamboo and 2 layers of fiberglass make this board light-weight, resilient and durable while providing excellent grip
- carved out grip in the board provides innovating carrying solution
- Longboard format (size: 36 In x 9.4 In x 5.9 In / weight: 15.2 lb) available in two shapes (use C-board style if you want to configure your own wheels)
- Sturdy high-clearance metal box protects the batteries and electronics when going over rough terrains. The slim case design provides low-visible signature making the Benchwheel appear like a non-electric longboard
- High-speed PU wheels (78A hardness)
Motor & controller
- Two custom high-powered brushless motors (max output 1800 watt each, 270 kV) provide top speeds up to 20 mphh with strong acceleration, uphill climbing capability, and regenerative braking. Compared to single motor configurations twin motor configurations provides a balanced power output on both sides and offer you much stronger braking essential for your safety when riding high-speed.
- Ergonomic 2.4G remote controlling driving modes (speed/energy saving) and direction. The controller employs sine-wave modulation allowing fine-grained speed control compared to many other competitors.
- Recharge the controller only once per week (800 mAh LiIon) conveniently on the mini USB charging port
- Extra big 8.8 Ah (210 Wh) battery pack extends the driving range up to 12 miles. A big battery pack provides not only the extended range but also a higher sustained peak discharge for speeding and climbing.
- Samsung batteries with high discharge. LiFePo4 batteries possess superior thermal and chemical stability which provides better safety characteristics than those of Lithium-ion. Lithium phosphate cells are incombustible in the event of mishandling during charge or discharge, they are more stable under overcharge or short circuit conditions and they can withstand high temperatures without decomposing. When abuse does occur, the phosphate-based cathode material will not burn and is not prone to thermal runaway. Phosphate chemistry also offers a longer cycle life.
- 3-4 hours quick charging
- One year warranty
Enjoy FREE standard shipping.!!
Fast delivery. Great fun to ride!! I can take it with me and store it anywhere, specially under my desk!